May 05, 2018

Mothers day card

Hi am with my 2nd post today ..made a card with stamp set designed by me for craftangles april release. . Am sharing the stamp sets I gave designed and the card I made with it ..
 Here is the card ..
 Stamped the little girl I designed and colored with watercolor pastels Hand drawn the clouds with gelly roll white gel pen  and finally stamped the sentiment
 
 These are the stamps I have designed for April release for craftangles
A 6×6 floral circle background stamp with lot of details
 Ethnic borders stamp set  has 3 intricate border designs
 Little girl holding pot.. life is pretty amazing stamp set
 Will you be mine stamp set  ..little girl holding baloons

Hope you like the card and stamp sets designed by me. . :)
Thanks for stopping by. . Have a lovely weekend :)
~ ♡ Radhika ♡ ~

4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card!! I love the sweet image and the gorgeous colors!! The new stamps are stunning!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww...so cute! You've designed some beautiful stamp sets!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute and congrats on taking your hobby one step forward!!!
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  4. The card is pretty. The stamps are amazing. Love the stamps.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the lovely comments ..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...